When it comes to driving, there are plenty of things to distract us.
According to a new study, those distractions include Fido.
The crash risk for drivers who always drove with their pets was double that of drivers who never drove with a pet. Crash rates for those who sometimes or rarely drove with pets were consistent with rates for non-pet owners.
We decided to go to The Source, our listeners, to see just how many of you in Arizona drive with pets in the car. Not only did we get a good response that a few of us certainly do, we got some pictures of your furry friends.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan