When it comes to driving, there are plenty of things to distract us.
According to a new study, those distractions include Fido.
The crash risk for drivers who always drove with their pets was double that of drivers who never drove with a pet. Crash rates for those who sometimes or rarely drove with pets were consistent with rates for non-pet owners.
We decided to go to The Source, our listeners, to see just how many of you in Arizona drive with pets in the car. Not only did we get a good response that a few of us certainly do, we got some pictures of your furry friends.
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols