10 things Arizonans should be thankful for this Thanksgiving
PHOENIX — In a year that has seen our daily lives turned upside-down, Arizonans still have a lot to be thankful for living in the Grand Canyon State.
From the fact that we can actually go outside every month of the year to enjoying delicious local food, wine and beer, Arizona is a great place to live.
In honor of Thanksgiving, we compiled a list of 10 reasons, in no specific order, why Arizonans should be thankful here. Not all these reasons may pertain to this exact season and some things may be limited by the pandemic, but here’s our overall view of why it’s great to live here.
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at KTAR News!
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Arizona pump prices continue to climb in response to Texas gas shutdown
- Arizona lawmakers ponder raising notoriously low unemployment benefit
- Texas-style grid failure unlikely in Arizona, experts say
- 3 Arizona cities named to top 20 list of most affordable retirement spots
- Arizona bill aims to require lifesaving care in assisted living facilities