Phoenix Fire Department battles three-alarm fire at office complex
PHOENIX — Fire crews worked to battle a three-alarm fire at an office complex early Sunday morning in Phoenix.
Firefighters were dispatched to a two-story building near Dunlap and 25th avenues around 2 a.m. after reports of smoke coming from the first floor.
They arrived on the scene to find heavy fire and smoke, and began a defensive attack with multiple ladder trucks positioned around the complex.
Crews remained on the scene throughout the rest of the morning to put out all remaining hotspots around the building.
No one was injured and the cause of the fire is under investigation, according to authorities.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix firefighters hospitalized after mountain rescues in extreme heat
- Elton John to bring farewell tour to Phoenix in late 2022
- Missing 73-year-old from Phoenix with cognitive condition returns home
- Phoenix could get first measurable rain in 2 months on Wednesday
- Phoenix police trying to solve fatal hit-and-runs involving bicyclists