Phoenix Fire Department battles three-alarm fire at office complex
PHOENIX — Fire crews worked to battle a three-alarm fire at an office complex early Sunday morning in Phoenix.
Firefighters were dispatched to a two-story building near Dunlap and 25th avenues around 2 a.m. after reports of smoke coming from the first floor.
They arrived on the scene to find heavy fire and smoke, and began a defensive attack with multiple ladder trucks positioned around the complex.
Crews remained on the scene throughout the rest of the morning to put out all remaining hotspots around the building.
No one was injured and the cause of the fire is under investigation, according to authorities.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Chino Bandido opens food truck at new location in Phoenix
- Fire units respond to stalled roller coaster in Phoenix with 22 riders stuck
- Silver Alert canceled after 83-year-old man found safe in Phoenix
- Phoenix woman arrested on 12 counts of animal cruelty
- Phoenix police say couple made up report of toddler taken in stolen truck