Here’s a list of Arizona 2020 election results
PHOENIX — A number of key races across Arizona saw a likely conclusion by the end of Election Day.
The Associated Press projected Democrat Mark Kelly, a political newcomer, winning the U.S. Senate seat in Arizona over Republican incumbent Martha McSally.
Voters passed Prop 207 — legal recreational marijuana — but Prop 208, a 3.5% income tax surcharge on personal income for those who earn more than $250,000 and couples whose income exceeds $500,000 to fund education, was undecided.
Other key races include Maricopa County sheriff and Maricopa County attorney.
See Arizona polling results below:
Link to all Arizona results here.
Maricopa County results here.
Pima County results here.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Christ: Arizona unlikely to bring back capacity restrictions if cases surge
- Think Tank discusses the economy, COVID and the stimulus plan
- Man accused of 6 bank robberies over past month in Arizona arrested
- Arizona firefighter accused of cooking meth in mobile home lab
- Arizona House OKs bill to allow guns in cars on school grounds