Here’s a list of Arizona 2020 election results
PHOENIX — A number of key races across Arizona saw a likely conclusion by the end of Election Day.
The Associated Press projected Democrat Mark Kelly, a political newcomer, winning the U.S. Senate seat in Arizona over Republican incumbent Martha McSally.
Voters passed Prop 207 — legal recreational marijuana — but Prop 208, a 3.5% income tax surcharge on personal income for those who earn more than $250,000 and couples whose income exceeds $500,000 to fund education, was undecided.
Other key races include Maricopa County sheriff and Maricopa County attorney.
See Arizona polling results below:
Link to all Arizona results here.
Maricopa County results here.
Pima County results here.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey signs bill banning private election grants
- Arizona surpasses 4 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines distributed
- Think Tank discusses immigration, other issues with Arizona attorney
- Neo-Nazi pleads guilty in journalist threat case in Arizona, 2 other states
- Here are Arizona’s 10 richest people in 2021, according to Forbes