Peoria police searching for missing endangered man
PHOENIX — The Peoria Police Department is searching for missing 35-year-old Danny Lara, who was last seen around 2:30 p.m. on Nov. 1.
Lara suffers from cognitive issues, mental health issues and other medical conditions which require medication, authorities say.
He was last seen at his home located in the area of 67th Avenue and Bloomfield Road. Officers say he left on foot and is wearing a red tank top and jean shorts.
Lara is a 210-pound, 5-foot-10 white male with brown hair, brown eyes and facial hair. Authorities say he does not have a cell phone or additional money with him.
If anyone has any information regarding Lara’s whereabouts, they are urged to contact Peoria police.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Passenger dies after speeding car rolls over, catches fire in Peoria
- Peoria to feature artwork of contest winners on utility boxes around city
- Peoria school bus aide accused of touching passenger inappropriately
- Peoria kidnapping suspect ‘medically incapacitated’ after suicide attempt
- Suspect charged with first-degree murder in abduction death of mom