Silver Alert canceled for Phoenix woman suffering from dementia
PHOENIX – A Silver Alert was canceled Tuesday night for a Phoenix woman with dementia who went missing.
Authorities said Charlene Mensay, 81, was found around 7 p.m.
An alert was issued after Mensay was last seen in her car near 38th and Glendale avenues around 7:30 p.m. on Monday.
A witness said they didn’t know which way Mensay went.
Before she was reportedly seen in her car, a maroon 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser, Arizona temporary registration tag number 5DA7A4A, Mensay had been seen walking near 47th and Southern avenues around 1:30 p.m.
Mensay is listed at 5 feet, 3 inches tall and 170 pounds. She has white hair and blue eyes and was last seen wearing a gray shirt and blue jeans.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- With New Mexico virus restrictions, NMSU basketball relocates to Phoenix
- Phoenix FBI warns of attempts from Chinese government to steal data
- Phoenix sets another heat record for third consecutive day
- Phoenix sets heat records for second consecutive day
- Mayor Gallego cites Phoenix’s strength, calls for masks in state of city address