Silver Alert canceled for Phoenix woman suffering from dementia
PHOENIX – A Silver Alert was canceled Tuesday night for a Phoenix woman with dementia who went missing.
Authorities said Charlene Mensay, 81, was found around 7 p.m.
An alert was issued after Mensay was last seen in her car near 38th and Glendale avenues around 7:30 p.m. on Monday.
A witness said they didn’t know which way Mensay went.
Before she was reportedly seen in her car, a maroon 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser, Arizona temporary registration tag number 5DA7A4A, Mensay had been seen walking near 47th and Southern avenues around 1:30 p.m.
Mensay is listed at 5 feet, 3 inches tall and 170 pounds. She has white hair and blue eyes and was last seen wearing a gray shirt and blue jeans.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Police looking for shooter in Phoenix man’s 2011 death
- 6 people injured, 1 dead in shooting outside Phoenix nightclub
- Art Detour returning to Phoenix for its 33rd year as a 33-day event
- Morning Squeeze to open third Valley location in downtown Phoenix
- Silver Alert canceled after missing 65-year-old Phoenix woman found