Silver Alert issued canceled after 72-year-old Phoenix woman found
PHOENIX – Authorities canceled a Silver Alert on Tuesday morning after a missing 72-year-old Phoenix woman who suffers from a cognitive condition was found safe.
Geraldine Mannix left her home near 23rd Avenue and Alice Road on foot between 7:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. on Monday. The Silver Alert was issued that evening.
Mannix has a medical condition that may cause her to appear confused or get lost easily.
Mannix is a white female with black hair and brown eyes. She’s described as medium build and it 5-foot-3.
It is unknown what she was wearing at the time of her disappearance.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Shooting at empty warehouse party in Phoenix leaves 1 dead, 4 injured
- Phoenix City Council votes down creation of police oversight office
- Reserve Phoenix police officers receive 4 new donated vehicles
- Silver Alert canceled for missing 65-year-old Glendale woman
- Scottsdale woman found safe, Silver Alert canceled