Silver Alert canceled for 76-year-old man who suffers from dementia
PHOENIX — A silver alert has been canceled for a 76-year-old man who suffers from dementia, according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
Authorities found Ambrosio Gonzalez on Saturday before noon.
Gonzalez went missing around 2:30 a.m. on Saturday near 38th Drive and West Gardenia Avenue in Phoenix.
He suffers from a medical condition which may cause him to be confused and get lost easily.
No other details were made available.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert issued for Sun City woman with memory issues
- Silver Alert canceled for Phoenix woman suffering from dementia
- Silver Alert issued canceled after 72-year-old Phoenix woman found
- Silver Alert canceled after 89-year-old Mesa man with dementia is found
- Silver Alert canceled; 35-year-old Surprise man found safe after week