Accident shuts down eastbound Interstate 10 near Phoenix for hours
PHOENIX – A serious accident shut down eastbound Interstate 10 southeast of Phoenix late Wednesday and into the early hours of Thursday.
The Arizona Department of Transportation reported the road was closed near Wild Horse Pass Road around 11:40 p.m.
Drivers were directed to exit the freeway at Queen Creek Road.
The lanes reopened Thursday around 6:30 a.m.
No other details were immediately available.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Crash stops traffic heading into metro Phoenix on I-10 near Chandler
- Boy crossing street in Phoenix hit by car, dies in hospital
- North Phoenix drivers face I-17, Loop 101 restrictions this weekend
- ADOT to begin closing select state routes Monday as winter draws near
- Multiple closures on Loop 101, Loop 202 to hinder Valley weekend drivers