Silver Alert canceled after 89-year-old Mesa man with dementia is found
PHOENIX – A Silver Alert has been canceled for an 89-year-old Mesa man who suffers from dementia.
Authorities said early Thursday that Allan Johansson was found after he’d last been seen leaving his home Wednesday morning near Baseline and Sossaman roads in Mesa.
He left in a four-door teal blue 2017 Toyota Prius with the Arizona license plate CAV1704.
No other details were available.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled for Phoenix woman suffering from dementia
- Silver Alert issued canceled after 72-year-old Phoenix woman found
- Silver Alert canceled for 76-year-old man who suffers from dementia
- Silver Alert canceled; 35-year-old Surprise man found safe after week
- Missing 70-year-old Phoenix man found; Silver Alert canceled