Silver Alert canceled; 35-year-old Surprise man found safe after week
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert has been canceled for a 35-year-old Surprise man who suffers from a condition that gives him a diminished mental capacity.
Authorities said Thursday that Ryan Santerre was found safe. He went missing Oct. 1 from a residence in the area of Greenway and Verde Vista roads.
Santerre, who has not lived in the West Valley city for very long, had left on foot.
No other details were made available.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled for Phoenix woman suffering from dementia
- Silver Alert issued canceled after 72-year-old Phoenix woman found
- Silver Alert canceled for 76-year-old man who suffers from dementia
- Silver Alert canceled after 89-year-old Mesa man with dementia is found
- Missing 70-year-old Phoenix man found; Silver Alert canceled