Interstate 10 reopened in west Phoenix following shots-fired call
PHOENIX — Lanes were shutdown on Interstate 10 westbound near 75th Avenue early on Saturday morning.
The closure stemmed from a driver who said a bullet struck his vehicle near 59th Avenue, according to Phoenix police.
— Arizona DOT (@ArizonaDOT) September 5, 2020
The road was reopened around 6 a.m.
There were no reported injuries and police said they were investigating the incident.
No further information was released.
KTAR News 92.3 FM’s Gabriel Gamiño contributed to this report.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Bridge inspections will close I-10, I-17 ramps overnight this week
- Overnight I-17, I-10 closures scheduled this week in Phoenix
- North Valley restrictions on I-17, Loop 101 to affect weekend drivers
- Accident shuts down eastbound Interstate 10 near Phoenix for hours
- Closures on 2 North Valley freeways highlight busy weekend of restrictions