Both directions of Interstate 10 in West Valley open after vehicle fire
PHOENIX — Both directions of Interstate 10 in the West Valley have reopened after crash and vehicle fire Friday, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The freeway had been closed between Bullard Avenue and Estrella Parkway since 2 p.m.
The eastbound Estrella and Bullard on-ramps remain closed.
Westbound traffic at Bullard reopened around 4 p.m.
Eastbound traffic was being diverted off at Estrella.
The Loop 303 transition ramp to eastbound I-10 was also closed from the crash.
There was no additional information on the crash.
Get the latest KTAR News 92.3 FM traffic alerts sent straight to your phone by texting “TRAFFIC” to 411923.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Arizona Department of Transportation releases crash figures from 2019
- 3 dead in crash that closes both directions of I-17 in north Phoenix
- Westbound lanes of US 60 in West Valley reopened following crash
- Westbound I-10 lanes at Interstate 17 split reopened after crash in Phoenix
- Gunshot victim involved in rollover crash on US 60 in Mesa