Silver Alert canceled; missing 82-year-old Phoenix woman found safe
PHOENIX — An 82-year-old Phoenix woman was found safe Tuesday, and authorities canceled the Silver Alert.
Rita Andy was reported missing to Phoenix Police on Monday afternoon.
She had last been seen in the area of 35th Avenue and Greenway Road around 12:30 p.m.
Andy has a medical condition that may cause her to appear confused or disoriented, according to authorities.
No other information was available from the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix police vehicle pursuit ends with gunfire exchange, 1 left injured
- 148 homicides committed in Phoenix through Sept., up sharply from 2019
- Phoenix police shoot at armed man, 2 brothers killed by gunfire
- Silver Alert canceled for Phoenix woman suffering from dementia
- Silver Alert issued canceled after 72-year-old Phoenix woman found