Silver Alert canceled; missing 82-year-old Phoenix woman found safe
PHOENIX — An 82-year-old Phoenix woman was found safe Tuesday, and authorities canceled the Silver Alert.
Rita Andy was reported missing to Phoenix Police on Monday afternoon.
She had last been seen in the area of 35th Avenue and Greenway Road around 12:30 p.m.
Andy has a medical condition that may cause her to appear confused or disoriented, according to authorities.
No other information was available from the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Police investigating after infant found dead in south Phoenix
- Trial set in suit by man once charged in Phoenix-area freeway shootings
- Family of Dion Johnson to pursue civil suit after Arizona trooper not charged
- Missing 70-year-old Phoenix man found; Silver Alert canceled
- Police arrest 2 suspects after early morning armed robbery in Scottsdale