Correction: Virus Outbreak-Congress story
WASHINGTON (AP) — In a story July 30, 2020, about negotiations on coronavirus legislation, The Associated Press erroneously reported the name of an executive at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. He is Neil Bradley, not Neal Bradley.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
For all articles, information and updates on the coronavirus from KTAR News, visit ktar.com/coronavirus.
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett for Supreme Court
- Despite Trump attacks, both parties vow orderly election
- US House passes bill to name Gilbert VA clinic after fallen local hero
- ABC/Washington Post polls bring good news for Trump, McSally in Arizona
- Critiquing the campaigns’ ad nauseam advertisements