Portion of SR 260 reopens after crash east of Payson
PHOENIX — A portion of the westbound lanes of State Route 260 has reopened following a crash near Payson.
According to the Arizona Department of Transportation, the left westbound lane of SR 260 has been reopened at milepost 281 east of Payson.
The right lane, however, remains closed.
The lane closures first began around 6:30 a.m.
A timeline for a full reopening is not yet known.
Not other information was immediately available.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- New activity on Polles Fire burning near Payson drops containment to 80%
- Bush Fire keeps growing northeast of Phoenix area to nearly 115,000 acres
- Arizona airports to receive over $20M in grants, $10M for Sky Harbor
- Weekend wrap-up: Here are the biggest Arizona stories from Jan. 24-26
- Mesa man dies after small plane crashes near Payson