Silver Alert canceled for missing 92-year-old Phoenix woman
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert has been canceled in Phoenix for a 92-year-old Hispanic woman who uses a red walker with a seat.
Josefina Perez Najera was found alive Saturday afternoon and is being medically evaluated by officers, according to the Department of Public Safety.
The alert was issued after she last seen on Central Avenue and Mission Lane, between Dunlap Avenue and Hatcher Road.
Najera was believed to have gone missing between 3 and 4 a.m. on Saturday morning.
Her family told police that she likes taking walks and could be at a bus stop or business in the area of Central and Dunlap avenues.
Najera speaks Spanish and some English.
She has a medical condition and may appear to be confused or disoriented, DPS said.
Najera was last seen wearing a three-quarter sleeve button-up shirt that has red, black and white vertical stripes. She had on brown slacks and pink slip-on walking shoes.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled; missing 82-year-old Phoenix woman found safe
- Silver Alert canceled for 87-year-old Sun City West man with dementia
- Silver Alert canceled after Gold Canyon man found safe
- Silver Alert canceled after 70-year-old Apache Junction woman found dead
- Silver Alert canceled after Phoenix man with special needs found safe