Think Tank looks at best, worst of 2020 political advertising
This week the Think Tank evaluates the effectiveness of some of the most noteworthy political ads of 2020. Our guests are, Democratic political adman Bob Grossfeld of The Media Guys and Republican political strategist Chuck Coughlin of Arizona Highground.
We take a look at the presidential and Arizona U.S. Senate campaigns and play some of the best and worst ads of 2020 as selected by our guests. We discuss why they think these ads are or are not effective.
The Think Tank airs on KTAR 92.3 FM on Saturday 3-4 p.m. and Sundays 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after broadcast.
The Think Tank
- Think Tank guests to discuss Valley homelessness, affordable housing
- Think Tank explores Black Lives Matter, police reform, protests
- Think Tank looks at award-winning film about revolutionary radio station
- Think Tank discusses voting during pandemic, interviews Katie Hobbs
- Physicist Dr. Lawrence Krauss joins Think Tank to talk COVID-19