Think Tank guests to discuss Valley homelessness, affordable housing
This week’s Think Tank brings together three experts on affordable housing and homelessness in the Valley.
- Margaret Kilman, Senior Program Manager with the Corporation for Supportive Housing. She has been working on issues related to housing and homelessness for about a decade. She also teaches homelessness and public policy at ASU’s MPA Program.
- Joan Servis is with the Arizona Housing Coalition, a collaborative statewide association that leads in the efforts to end homelessness by advocating for safe, affordable homes for all Arizonans.
- Diana Yazzie Devine is CEO/President of Native American Connections, which has been providing housing and other services to our communities’ most vulnerable populations for almost 50 years and currently provides over 1,000 units of affordable housing and shelter space. She has been CEO for 41 of those 50 years.
The Think Tank airs on KTAR 92.3 FM on Saturday 3-4 p.m. and Sundays 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after broadcast.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
The Think Tank
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- New Glendale housing assistance program prioritizes college students
- Think Tank discusses voting rights, taxes in Arizona
- Katie Hobbs remains firm on criticism of election audit in Maricopa County
- Habitat for Humanity builds country’s first 3D-printed house in Tempe
- Arizona banks announce financial support for affordable housing