Think Tank guests to discuss Valley homelessness, affordable housing
This week’s Think Tank brings together three experts on affordable housing and homelessness in the Valley.
- Margaret Kilman, Senior Program Manager with the Corporation for Supportive Housing. She has been working on issues related to housing and homelessness for about a decade. She also teaches homelessness and public policy at ASU’s MPA Program.
- Joan Servis is with the Arizona Housing Coalition, a collaborative statewide association that leads in the efforts to end homelessness by advocating for safe, affordable homes for all Arizonans.
- Diana Yazzie Devine is CEO/President of Native American Connections, which has been providing housing and other services to our communities’ most vulnerable populations for almost 50 years and currently provides over 1,000 units of affordable housing and shelter space. She has been CEO for 41 of those 50 years.
The Think Tank airs on KTAR 92.3 FM on Saturday 3-4 p.m. and Sundays 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after broadcast.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
The Think Tank
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- White House fact sheet highlights deficiencies in Arizona infrastructure
- Weekend wrap-up: Here are the biggest Arizona stories from March 26-28
- City of Mesa announces path-to-recovery plan for homeless community
- Golfer takes swing at fundraising for Phoenix nonprofit and world record
- CVS investing $12.4M for affordable housing, health screenings in Phoenix