1-year-old boy not breathing when pulled from Cave Creek pool
PHOENIX – Authorities said a toddler who wasn’t breathing when he was pulled from a northeast Valley pool Tuesday morning has died.
Rural Metro Fire responded to the scene near Dixileta Drive and 56th Street in Cave Creek around 8 a.m. and found the family performing CPR on the 1-year-old boy.
The child was airlifted to a hospital.
The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office, which is investigating the incident, said Wednesday the boy died.
No other information was immediately available.
KTAR News and Fulton Homes want to remind you that two seconds is too long to take your eyes off kids near water. To learn more about this campaign, visit the website.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- 2-year-old found at bottom of Mesa pool dies at hospital
- Man jumps into Arizona canal to save his dog, likely drowns
- Evacuation order to be lifted Tuesday for Ocotillo Fire in Cave Creek
- 60-year-old Phoenix man hospitalized after possible drowning incident
- 69-year-old man found dead near pool at home in Surprise