Silver Alert canceled after 84-year-old Peoria man found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled Monday evening after an 84-year-old Peoria man who had been missing for four days was found safe.
Harold Beasley, described as a white, 5-foot-8 man who weighs 150 pounds and was last seen Thursday afternoon at his home around Northern and 107th avenues, was found in good health, according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
Beasley was believed to be driving a 2005 Ford F-350 with the Arizona license plate CD49036.
Beasley has grey and white hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a blue short-sleeve shirt with a pendant on his left chest and blue jeans.
He suffers from medical issues including dementia, family told police.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled for missing 92-year-old Phoenix woman
- Silver Alert canceled after 70-year-old Apache Junction woman found dead
- Lesko, Gosar pushing for Peoria to become Space Force headquarters
- Silver Alert canceled after Phoenix man with special needs found safe
- Silver Alert canceled after 53-year-old man found in Phoenix