Westbound Interstate 10 in Buckeye reopened following crash
PHOENIX — A crash closed westbound Interstate 10 in Buckeye on Friday afternoon, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The one-vehicle crash closed the freeway at Miller Road at about 3:30 p.m. after a minivan traveling eastbound crossed the median and entered the westbound lanes.
The freeway was reopened at about 5 p.m.
Eastbound I-10 wasn’t affected by the crash.
No other information was immediately available.
Get the latest KTAR News 92.3 FM traffic alerts sent straight to your phone by texting “TRAFFIC” to 411923.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Freeway closures in north Phoenix, East Valley to affect weekend drivers
- ADOT’s I-17 thermal camera system helping to detect wrong-way drivers
- Interstate 10 reopened at Interstate 17 interchange following crash
- Arizona traffic fatalities dropped to 3-year low in 2019
- ADOT using portable message signs to help drivers avoid I-17 work zone