Westbound I-10 lanes at Interstate 17 split reopened after crash in Phoenix
PHOENIX — The westbound Interstate 10 lanes have reopened following a crash at the Interstate 17 split in Phoenix on Friday afternoon, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The two-vehicle crash sent an adult male to the hospital in critical condition, Phoenix Fire said in a press release.
Two others were evaluated at the scene and were released.
All traffic was being diverted onto northbound I-17, ADOT said.
The eastbound lanes of I-10 were not affected by the crash.
Get the latest KTAR News 92.3 FM traffic alerts sent straight to your phone by texting “TRAFFIC” to 411923.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Democrat Hiral Tipirneni expected to challenge Schweikert in November
- 10 Arizona fire departments to receive more than $2.6M from FEMA
- Excessive heat warning extended as Phoenix ties another daily record
- Here’s how to get free COVID-19 testing in metro Phoenix
- Weekend wrap-up: The biggest Arizona stories from July 31 to Aug. 2