Westbound I-10 lanes at Interstate 17 split reopened after crash in Phoenix
PHOENIX — The westbound Interstate 10 lanes have reopened following a crash at the Interstate 17 split in Phoenix on Friday afternoon, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The two-vehicle crash sent an adult male to the hospital in critical condition, Phoenix Fire said in a press release.
Two others were evaluated at the scene and were released.
All traffic was being diverted onto northbound I-17, ADOT said.
The eastbound lanes of I-10 were not affected by the crash.
Get the latest KTAR News 92.3 FM traffic alerts sent straight to your phone by texting “TRAFFIC” to 411923.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix falls 2 spots to No. 19 in energy efficiency ranking of US cities
- Silver Alert canceled for Phoenix woman suffering from dementia
- ASU researchers, city of Phoenix piloting cool pavement program
- Overnight I-17, I-10 closures scheduled this week in Phoenix
- Ground broken on Phoenix affordable housing apartment complex