Westbound I-10 lanes at Interstate 17 split reopened after crash in Phoenix
PHOENIX — The westbound Interstate 10 lanes have reopened following a crash at the Interstate 17 split in Phoenix on Friday afternoon, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The two-vehicle crash sent an adult male to the hospital in critical condition, Phoenix Fire said in a press release.
Two others were evaluated at the scene and were released.
All traffic was being diverted onto northbound I-17, ADOT said.
The eastbound lanes of I-10 were not affected by the crash.
Get the latest KTAR News 92.3 FM traffic alerts sent straight to your phone by texting “TRAFFIC” to 411923.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Tanker rollover causes natural gas leak in Phoenix
- Heat wave to send temperatures soaring across Phoenix area this week
- Phoenix-bound traffic returns to normal on Interstate 17 southbound
- Near drowning sends 80-year-old Phoenix woman to hospital
- Interstate 17 southbound traffic backup begins to diminish following crash