Silver Alert canceled for 18-year-old Phoenix man with medical condition
PHOENIX – Authorities on Tuesday canceled a Silver Alert for an 18-year-old Phoenix man with a medical condition after he was found safe.
Jeremiah Frazier, who had been missing for a week, has a condition that may cause him to seem confused or disoriented.
He had last been seen May 12 near 24th Street and Broadway Road wearing a gray sweater and black pants.
The Silver Alert was issued Monday.
UPDATE: Jeremiah has been found and is safe. Thank you all for helping bring him home.
— Phoenix Police (@PhoenixPolice) May 19, 2020
He is 6-feet, 1-inch tall and weighs 140 pounds and has black hair and brown eyes.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Weekend wrap-up: Here are the biggest Arizona stories from July 10-12
- Silver Alert canceled for missing 92-year-old Phoenix woman
- 5 Arizona mayors call for bigger moves from Ducey to fight COVID-19
- 28-year-old man arrested in Phoenix apartment stabbing that left 3 dead
- Silver Alert canceled after 70-year-old Apache Junction woman found dead