Silver Alert canceled after 70-year-old Peoria man found safe
PHOENIX — Authorities on Sunday canceled a Silver Alert for a 70-year-old Peoria man with dementia who was located in good health.
Peoria police officers found Richard Peacock in his home around 7:15 a.m., according to an email
The Chandler Police Department said Peacock was last seen leaving his daughter’s house around 10 p.m. Friday night.
He reportedly became lost after leaving his daughter’s house and pulled off the road to to sleep before eventually finding his way back to his residence.
Peacock is 5-foot-7, 210 pounds with gray hair and blue eyes.
— Chandler Police (@ChandlerPolice) May 17, 2020
He was last seen wearing a white shirt with stripes, tan cargo shorts and a gray hat.
Peacock drives a white 2019 Kia Shortage.
Anybody with information on Peacock’s whereabouts was asked to contact Chandler Police at 480-782-4130.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled after 70-year-old Apache Junction woman found dead
- Silver Alert canceled after Phoenix man with special needs found safe
- Arizona ranks among the top 10 states millennials are flocking to
- Silver Alert canceled after 53-year-old man found in Phoenix
- Missing 89-year-old Mesa man found safe after Silver Alert