Silver Alert canceled after missing Gilbert man found
PHOENIX — Authorities have canceled a Silver Alert for a missing Gilbert man.
According to the Gilbert Police Department, 77-year-old Milan Russell Haws was safely located Thursday afternoon.
Haws was last seen by his wife between 3-8 a.m. Thursday morning, authorities said. He left without his phone, wallet or keys.
Haws suffers from dementia and is unfamiliar with the Gilbert area, having just moved to the city a week ago.
Haws takes medication for memory loss and blood pressure, which were also left at home.
Police urged anyone with any known whereabouts or information on Haws to contact Gilbert Police at 480-503-6500.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled for missing 92-year-old Phoenix woman
- Silver Alert canceled after 70-year-old Apache Junction woman found dead
- Silver Alert canceled after Phoenix man with special needs found safe
- Silver Alert canceled after 53-year-old man found in Phoenix
- Missing 89-year-old Mesa man found safe after Silver Alert