Arizona Republic reporter Rebekah Sanders discusses the nine Arizona Congressional races. The interesting ones to watch are:
• the Democratic primary contest between Mary Rose Wilcox and Ruben Gallego in CD7,
• the Republican race in northeastern Arizona between House Speaker Andy Tobin, businessman Gary Kiehne and freshman state lawmaker Adam Kwasman,
• the prospects of likely Republican nominee Martha McSally to knock off incumbent Ron Barber in Tucson, and
• whether Kirsten Sinema has made herself unbeatable in what was seen as a toss-up district
Our final two segements deal with:
• the implications of Republican polling for Governor and
• listener reactions to last week’s show on immigration.