Former Attorney General Grant Woods has unique perspectives on many contemporary Arizona political issues. Hear what he has to say about:
• The prospects for moderates and moderation in the Republican Party.
• The viability of lawsuits versus the federal government.
• The reason Arizona has so many laws struck down by the federal courts.
• How the gubernatorial race shaping up, especially the Republican primary.
• Who is in deeper trouble: Beleaguered Attorney General Tom Horne or the blogging Superintendant of Public Instruction John Huppenthal?
The most candid views from political figures usually come from retired public officials. Hear one of the most thoughtful and articulate of them and someone who was personally involved in many of these issues.
Former Attorney General Grant Woods is our sole guest for the entire hour.