Alicia’s Deals: Sleigh rides and hot cocoa at 50 percent off
What a wonderful memory this would be! Hurry over here to book a real sleigh ride (jingle bells and all) in Flagstaff for 56 percent off!
A little bit more information:
- “Option 1: $39 for a sleigh ride for 2 ($90 value)
- Option 2: $74 for a sleigh ride for 4 ($180 value)
- Sleigh rides with hot cocoa, bonfire and $5 off dinner
- Rides run Nov. 23 to March 1
- Scenic horse-drawn sleigh rides through the Coconino National Forest
- Great family activity for the holidays
- Promotion Expires March 1, 2014
Love the outdoors or need an idea for a date or family activity? Enjoy a sleigh ride into the forest with a real campfire and cowboy entertainment from Hitchin’ Post Stables. Sleigh bells jingle pleasantly while the rhythmic trot of horses takes you through the Coconino National Forest. After a 30-minute ride, you’ll stop at the cowboy camp fire for a cup of hot cocoa or coffee (cowboy dinner is optional). After stretching your legs, load up for the return trip. Just long enough to enjoy the outdoors without getting restless (or freezing)!”
Remember, if you spend $40 or more on Deal Chicken, use promo code ALICIA to get $10 off!
Spend $75 or more and get $15 off with code ALICIA15.
These are going to book FAST so hurry!
“Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh”!
To sign up for the e-mail list, just enter your e-mail below! You can unsubscribe at any time! I send one e-mail a day with all of the best deals in town! Hopefully it brightens your day!!!