Silver Alert canceled for special-needs teenage Mesa boy found safe
PHOENIX – A teenage boy with autism who had been missing from Mesa overnight was found safe Wednesday, canceling a Silver Alert.
Police said Henry Islas, 14, had last been seen Tuesday around 4:45 p.m. near Holmes Avenue and Country Club Drive.
He had been on foot.
The boy has also been diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome, family members told police.
The department tweeted shortly before 7:30 a.m. that he had been located.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled for missing 92-year-old Phoenix woman
- Silver Alert canceled after 70-year-old Apache Junction woman found dead
- Mesa man gets 13 months in Vegas shooting ammunition case
- Silver Alert canceled after Phoenix man with special needs found safe
- Arizona ranks among the top 10 states millennials are flocking to