1-year-old boy in critical condition after being pulled from Phoenix pool
PHOENIX — A 1-year-old boy was in critical condition Monday after being pulled from a backyard swimming pool in Phoenix, authorities said.
The boy was found at a residence near 40th Street and Baseline Road, Phoenix Fire Capt. Rob McDade said in an email.
Firefighters were treating the boy and he was transported to a local hospital.
No other information was immediately available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Can concentrating on coronavirus kill our kids?
- 2-year-old girl dies after being pulled from Glendale pool
- Phoenix Fire Dept. reusing protective equipment amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Phoenix public safety vendor Galls to sell protective masks at no profit
- Silver alert canceled after missing Phoenix woman found safe