Police: Man found shot dead near Phoenix apartment complex
PHOENIX — One man was found dead in Phoenix after police officers responded to reports of a shooting near an apartment complex.
Officers and fire personnel discovered the victim at around 3:25 a.m. on Saturday with a gun shot wound near the corner of McDowell Road and North 59th Avenue.
He was pronounced dead at the seen, according to police.
There is no suspect at this time and police asked to contact Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS if anyone has information regarding the shooting.
No further description was given on the victim other than he was an adult male.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver alert canceled after missing Phoenix woman found safe
- Phoenix parks open but restricted in response to COVID-19 outbreak
- Silver Alert canceled after 80-year-old Phoenix man found safe
- Maricopa robbery suspects handcuff clerk, escape with money
- Deputies: Teen wrestling champ stopped Phoenix man from kidnapping