5 injured, 2 hospitalized after rollover collision in Phoenix
PHOENIX — A multi-vehicle collision that caused one car to rollover injured five people on Saturday morning, according to the Phoenix Fire Department.
The accident occurred on northbound State Route 51 at Highland Avenue around 9:54 a.m.
Of the five injured during the incident, four were adults and one was a pediatric patient, who was sent to a local pediatric hospital for a precautionary evaluation.
One adult female that was in serious condition was also transported to a local trauma facility.
Northbound SR 51 is still open, but the right lane at Highland Avenue is blocked due to the incident.
The cause of the collision will be investigated by the Phoenix Police Department.
No other information was made immediately available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix police officer recalls night of shooting that killed colleague Carnicle
- Domestic violence calls on the rise in Phoenix during coronavirus outbreak
- Phoenix Fire Dept. reusing protective equipment amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Phoenix officers reunite following shooting that killed colleague Carnicle
- Phoenix public safety vendor Galls to sell protective masks at no profit