5 injured, 2 hospitalized after rollover collision in Phoenix
PHOENIX — A multi-vehicle collision that caused one car to rollover injured five people on Saturday morning, according to the Phoenix Fire Department.
The accident occurred on northbound State Route 51 at Highland Avenue around 9:54 a.m.
Of the five injured during the incident, four were adults and one was a pediatric patient, who was sent to a local pediatric hospital for a precautionary evaluation.
One adult female that was in serious condition was also transported to a local trauma facility.
Northbound SR 51 is still open, but the right lane at Highland Avenue is blocked due to the incident.
The cause of the collision will be investigated by the Phoenix Police Department.
No other information was made immediately available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Near drowning sends 80-year-old Phoenix woman to hospital
- Phoenix police fatally shoot armed man following domestic violence call
- Phoenix firefighters seeing increase in structure fires as temperatures rise
- Suspect in Phoenix double-homicide booked on murder charges
- Teenage boy dead, 2 others injured in shooting outside Phoenix store