Crash temporarily closes Loop 202 Santan Freeway in Gilbert
PHOENIX – The westbound Loop 202 Santan Freeway in the East Valley was closed temporarily Thursday morning following a crash, authorities said.
The freeway was closed at Power Road in Gilbert around 9:30 a.m., according to the Arizona Department of Transportation. It reopened by 10 a.m.
Motorists were advised to use U.S. 60 or the Loop 202 Red Mountain Freeway as detours.
There was no estimated time for reopening the roadway.
Get the latest KTAR News 92.3 FM traffic alerts sent straight to your phone by texting “TRAFFIC” to 411923.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- 7 arrested in East Valley for selling fake vehicle titles, dealer licenses
- Vehicle fire closes I-10 transition ramp to US 60 in East Valley
- Long delays on eastbound Interstate 10 in West Valley
- Arizona DPS trooper involved in serious injury accident in West Valley
- Overnight freeway restrictions scheduled across metro Phoenix