At CES this year, I was really impressed with some of the 360 camera technology I saw.
Not only can you take amazing panoramic 360 degree still images, there are now many options for capturing full 360 degree HD video as well.
All you have to do is search Google for 360 cameras to see some of the up and coming players and the amazing capabilities that they have.
They could even become your home security camera in the near future.
The current prices start around $300 and go up from there and they can capture video from standard resolution all the way up to the new Ultra HD 4K standard.
Some of them are even waterproof, so you can capture underwater scenes in 360.
If you’re looking for a creative way to capture experiences that goes way beyond typical action cams like the GoPro, keep an eye on 360 camera technology.
Tomorrow, I’ll fill you in on what Google’s doing to accommodate this coming trend on YouTube.
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?