Honey, I need to print something from my iPhone!
This recent request from my wife reminded me of a tip I gave years ago that’s even more useful today.
Since we all seem to use Google services every day, why not include printing just about anything from anywhere with Google Cloud Print.
As long as you have a Google account of some sort, you simply configure your printer on your computer so that it becomes available via the Internet.
Not only can you print from mobile devices like smartphones and tablets, you can also send a print job from your office computer to your home printer and vice versa.
Heck, you could even invite your friends, family and colleagues to print to your printer, if you needed to; like when someone’s having a printing emergency.
Cloud Print works with cloud-ready or traditional printers and allows you to print from a whole host of apps and devices.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?