Honey, I need to print something from my iPhone!
This recent request from my wife reminded me of a tip I gave years ago that’s even more useful today.
Since we all seem to use Google services every day, why not include printing just about anything from anywhere with Google Cloud Print.
As long as you have a Google account of some sort, you simply configure your printer on your computer so that it becomes available via the Internet.
Not only can you print from mobile devices like smartphones and tablets, you can also send a print job from your office computer to your home printer and vice versa.
Heck, you could even invite your friends, family and colleagues to print to your printer, if you needed to; like when someone’s having a printing emergency.
Cloud Print works with cloud-ready or traditional printers and allows you to print from a whole host of apps and devices.
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?