Today’s tip is for anyone that has a rental property or rents a place from a private individual.
Whether you’re the landlord or the tenant, if you’re still using the old fashioned deliver a check method, you know how inconvenient it can be for both sides.
A web service called Cozy can make this monthly task a lot easier.
If you’re the landlord, it takes all of 10 minutes to setup your rental property and bank information so your tenant can start paying online.
If you’re a tenant with roommates, splitting the rent payments is easy to do, so you’ll never have to play the ‘chase the roommates for a check’ ever again.
And the best part is, there’s no fee to use the payment system; it’s free for both the tenant and the landlord.
Cozy also has other features for landlords, including online rental applications, applicant screening and listing your property on their network.
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?