For those of you that have discovered the benefits of yoga movements, something that I saw at CES this year may be of interest.
It’s called the SmartMat and it’s a yoga mat that’s loaded with 21 thousand sensors and pairs with a special app.
The combination becomes a virtual yoga instructor that helps you track, improve & perfect yoga poses.
It rolls up just like a standard mat, so you can take it to yoga class to track your progress or use it in the privacy of your own home.
A special stand allows you to set your smartphone or tablet at the front of the mat so you can follow the lessons and get real-time feedback to help you improve.
Whether you’re at the beginner level trying a downward facing dog or after advanced poses like the One-Legged King Pigeon, the Smartmat is a new option for learning.
The Smartmat isn’t available yet, but it can be pre-ordered at a discounted price.
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?