For those of you that have discovered the benefits of yoga movements, something that I saw at CES this year may be of interest.
It’s called the SmartMat and it’s a yoga mat that’s loaded with 21 thousand sensors and pairs with a special app.
The combination becomes a virtual yoga instructor that helps you track, improve & perfect yoga poses.
It rolls up just like a standard mat, so you can take it to yoga class to track your progress or use it in the privacy of your own home.
A special stand allows you to set your smartphone or tablet at the front of the mat so you can follow the lessons and get real-time feedback to help you improve.
Whether you’re at the beginner level trying a downward facing dog or after advanced poses like the One-Legged King Pigeon, the Smartmat is a new option for learning.
The Smartmat isn’t available yet, but it can be pre-ordered at a discounted price.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?