Twitter is an amazing communication tool, especially for businesses, but it continues to be one of the most misunderstood social networks for the uninitiated.
As with any social network, if you don’t really have a strategy, it’s not likely to create much value.
Evaluating who’s following you on Twitter can help you unlock potential value and SocialRank.com makes it easy to do.
SocialRank is a free tool that can provide some intelligence into your most valuable, most engaged and the best followers.
Twitter is for the most part a popularity contest and understanding who’s popular that’s following you can help you strategically extend your conversations.
Location can be a big factor, depending upon the business you’re in, so SocialRank allows you to filter followers by location.
You can also filter your followers by a keyword in their bio, making it easier to connect with others based on their backgrounds.
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?