If you’ve got young kids or grandkids that you’ll be spending some time with this weekend, have I got something for you!
Wouldn’t it be great when story time comes around and you can read a book that stars your child?
A website called Storybots allows you to customize children’s books starring your child with just a few mouse clicks.
You simply upload a picture of your child to create their character and pick one of over forty books that cover just about any child’s interests and they become the star of the story.
They also have Starring You Videos, learning videos and activity sheets to keep the fun going.
Most of the apps can be used with your computer via the web or through an iPhone or iPad, so it’s perfect for bedtime stories that they’ll be excited to see and hear.
Storybots is kidsafe with no ads, no in-app purchases and no unsafe links in any of their resources.
Lots of the resources are free, but if you want unlimited access to everything, you can become a member for $3 to $5 a month.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?