We’ve all been there; flight delays, cancellations and overbookings.
When it happens, it can ruin your day; make you late for an important meeting or worse miss it altogether.
At best, you may end up with a meal voucher or a free drink, but that’s because the airlines know that you’re clueless about your rights.
This common irritation caused a group of frequent international travelers to take action, the created a service called AirHelp.
AirHelp is an app and a website that can quickly act as your advocate when the going gets rough.
It only takes about three minutes for them to see if you are eligible for real compensation, so you can make a more informed decision before accepting anything from the gate agents.
Getting compensated won’t happen quickly, but if AirHelp does get you compensation, they keep 25% to cover the leg work they do on your behalf.
If you’ve had a nightmare flight within that last three years and did not get compensation, you may still have a claim, especially if it was an international flight.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?