Web based email services are great because you are no longer beholden to a specific machine for using email.
Gmail is still my favorite webmail system and if you use it every day like I do, learning some keyboard shortcuts can make it even better.
Most of the really useful Gmail shortcuts start with the letter G followed by a second character.
For instance, if you want to see all mail, you type G A
If you want to jump to your Draft messages, type G D
If you want to get to your contacts, type G C
If you only want to see your Starred messages, type G S and if you want jump to your sent messages, type G T as in senT.
There are actually over 60 keyboard shortcuts that address just about everything you would normally use your mouse to execute.
They can eliminate the need to take your hands off the keyboard, making you more efficient.
- Is there a voice recognition system for typing that actually works?
- Before you buy a new iPhone, you should check out these tips
- How to turn off location tracking on iPhones, Androids
- Is there a difference between paid and free password managers?
- Deciding which smart thermostat will work best for you