Web based email services are great because you are no longer beholden to a specific machine for using email.
Gmail is still my favorite webmail system and if you use it every day like I do, learning some keyboard shortcuts can make it even better.
Most of the really useful Gmail shortcuts start with the letter G followed by a second character.
For instance, if you want to see all mail, you type G A
If you want to jump to your Draft messages, type G D
If you want to get to your contacts, type G C
If you only want to see your Starred messages, type G S and if you want jump to your sent messages, type G T as in senT.
There are actually over 60 keyboard shortcuts that address just about everything you would normally use your mouse to execute.
They can eliminate the need to take your hands off the keyboard, making you more efficient.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?