Ok, I admit it! I was a chess nut when I was growing up and I don’t mean the kind that grows on trees.
I mean the game of chess and it’s still one of the most challenging games ever created.
But since I haven’t actively played the game for years, I went on a search for resources that could help me regain some confidence in playing.
One of the best sites that I found was called Chessacademy.com because it presented lessons in a fun and easy to understand way.
If you don’t know a rook from a pawn or you’re a regular player looking to build new strategies, Chessacademy.com is a great resource.
A 7-time world champion joined forces with a couple of tech wizards to create lots of free online video lessons that can teach anyone how to play chess.
Once you feel like you’ve learned enough to give it a go, you can click on the Train option to work with specific scenarios to gain strategic knowledge.
If you’ve ever wanted to become a chess nerd, I can’t think of a better place to start than Chessacademy.com
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?