It happened to me again; I was on the road and got an email requesting me to fill out some forms, sign them and email them back asap.
Finding a place to print out forms is usually pretty easy, but you may not always have a scanner so you can email them back.
The first time this happened to me years ago, I went on a search for a mobile app that would allow me to take a picture of the pages and turn them into a legible PDF document.
There are lots of great options these days, but I continue to rely on the CamScanner app.
CamScanner is free and dead simple to use. Just take a picture of the document, crop it to fit your needs and save it as a PDF.
You can scan a single page or tap the batch mode icon for multipage documents.
Once you capture the pages, you can rotate them, change the order and even add annotations and watermarks before sending it off.
CamScanner is available for Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows phone users in their respective app stores.
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?