It happened to me again; I was on the road and got an email requesting me to fill out some forms, sign them and email them back asap.
Finding a place to print out forms is usually pretty easy, but you may not always have a scanner so you can email them back.
The first time this happened to me years ago, I went on a search for a mobile app that would allow me to take a picture of the pages and turn them into a legible PDF document.
There are lots of great options these days, but I continue to rely on the CamScanner app.
CamScanner is free and dead simple to use. Just take a picture of the document, crop it to fit your needs and save it as a PDF.
You can scan a single page or tap the batch mode icon for multipage documents.
Once you capture the pages, you can rotate them, change the order and even add annotations and watermarks before sending it off.
CamScanner is available for Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows phone users in their respective app stores.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?