Let’s face it, we’re all slaves to our email to some degree or another. Finding better ways to manage the deluge is a key to staying productive.
One of the concepts that many companies are attempting to perfect is turning your inbox into a CRM tool.
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management and it’s the backbone of the offerings from companies like SalesForce.
If you haven’t already found something that works for you, an interesting attempt to turn your Inbox into a CRM tool is being offered by a company called Streak.
It was born out of the frustration of constantly having to switch between the inbox and various other systems to keep track of things.
Streak is a free Gmail add-on that has specific templates for everything from sales to customer support, bug tracking to hiring processes.
It also has snippets which are preformatted chunks of text that can be used to quickly respond to a common interaction.
There’s also an iPhone app so you can use their tools while you’re on the go.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?