If you’re somewhat active on Facebook, you’ll see all kinds of posts these days with the TBT hashtag.
TBT originally stood for Throw Back Thursday when people would post old pictures of themselves on their pages on Thursdays.
Well those pictures you’re taking today, will be a memory for you or someone you know in the future.
We all like getting a surprise picture from the past and an app called Throwback makes it easy for you to send pictures to your future self.
Throwback allows you to take a picture, add a message and schedule it to be sent at some future date up to 5 years from now.
You can also use it to send older pictures that are on your phone and you can send it to as many people as you’d like just by adding their email addresses.
It’s a great way to surprise your friends and family with a memory of the past and it allows you to strategically send them on a special day, like a birthday or anniversary.
The Throwback app is free and available for iOS and Android users.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?