If you’re somewhat active on Facebook, you’ll see all kinds of posts these days with the TBT hashtag.
TBT originally stood for Throw Back Thursday when people would post old pictures of themselves on their pages on Thursdays.
Well those pictures you’re taking today, will be a memory for you or someone you know in the future.
We all like getting a surprise picture from the past and an app called Throwback makes it easy for you to send pictures to your future self.
Throwback allows you to take a picture, add a message and schedule it to be sent at some future date up to 5 years from now.
You can also use it to send older pictures that are on your phone and you can send it to as many people as you’d like just by adding their email addresses.
It’s a great way to surprise your friends and family with a memory of the past and it allows you to strategically send them on a special day, like a birthday or anniversary.
The Throwback app is free and available for iOS and Android users.
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?