Whether for business or for personal reasons, we often find ourselves needing some basic graphic design work done, but it’s not important enough to hire someone.
If you’re design challenged or don’t have any programs that can get the job done, check out a web tool called Canva.
Canva is an extremely easy to use, template driven site that’s web-based, so there’s nothing to install.
Whether you need to create a flyer, a poster, a business card, a graphic for your blog, a properly formatted Facebook Cover image or any number of social media related graphics, Canva makes it dead simple.
Pick a design style, choose a template and start modifying the text to fit your needs.
You can upload your own images or make use of their huge library of professional images for as little as a buck a piece.
It’s easy to learn, easy to use, cheap and produces wonderful results, it’s a blogger’s dream tool.
If you lack the vision, skill, money or time to create professional looking graphics, Canva.com is definately work taking a look at.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?