Whether for business or for personal reasons, we often find ourselves needing some basic graphic design work done, but it’s not important enough to hire someone.
If you’re design challenged or don’t have any programs that can get the job done, check out a web tool called Canva.
Canva is an extremely easy to use, template driven site that’s web-based, so there’s nothing to install.
Whether you need to create a flyer, a poster, a business card, a graphic for your blog, a properly formatted Facebook Cover image or any number of social media related graphics, Canva makes it dead simple.
Pick a design style, choose a template and start modifying the text to fit your needs.
You can upload your own images or make use of their huge library of professional images for as little as a buck a piece.
It’s easy to learn, easy to use, cheap and produces wonderful results, it’s a blogger’s dream tool.
If you lack the vision, skill, money or time to create professional looking graphics, Canva.com is definately work taking a look at.
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?