Whenever you have an event, party or gathering, how to send out the invitations is one of your first decisions.
These days, it’s pretty easy to create electronic invitations that are simple to create and send and best of all, much easier to see who plans on attending.
But some events are too important for this informal method of sending out invites, so you have to go old school with physical invitations.
Making sure you have everyone’s address, choosing the right type of paper, the design and the envelope you want all take a lot of time.
The next time you want to send online or offline invitation, take a look at PaperlessPost.com
Not only can you create attractive online invitations, they have all the tools to make creating offline invitations much easier too.
One of my favorite features is the ability to use their online invitations to collect mailing addresses for offline invitations.
You can design your invitations on their website from any computer or through their iPhone and iPad app.
If you’re looking for a way to communicate in style both online and offline, checkout PaperlessPost.com
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?