Coming up with something new to make for dinner is a constant challenge for most of us, so we often end up with a rotation of the usual suspects.
If you’re looking for a new spin on this daily choir, checkout an app called Dinner Spinner from the folks at AllRecipes.com.
When you open the app, you choose the type of dish you want to make, such as a salad, side dish or main dish, then an ingredient you have like fish or pasta and how much time you have to prepare the dish.
So when I asked for a main dish made with chicken in less than 20 minutes, it returned 25 matches that all looked pretty interesting.
When you tap the button to view the matches, you’re presented with a long list of possible recipes along with their ratings from other cooks.
If you’re feeling adventurous, just shake the phone to get a random combination to really fuel your creative juices.
If you have dietary restrictions, you can use the search option with 8 filters such as no dairy, vegetarian, high fiber and low sodium.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?