If you’re a homeowner, you can probably relate to the Tom Hanks movie The Money Pit from the 80’s.
Even if your house isn’t hopelessly dilapidated like the one in the movie, it can sometimes feel like there is no end the maintenance tasks.
One of the ways to minimize surprises is to proactively address issues that you know are going to crop up at some point.
To specifically help you learn and remember to perform maintenance tasks, checkout a website called BrightNest.
BrightNest lets you build customized tips and schedule tasks based on your home’s unique traits like what kinds of appliances you have, the material used for flooring and countertops and whether you have a pool or not.
You’ll also be presented with a wealth of tips on cleaning, organizing and maintaining just about every aspect of your home.
There’s even a mobile app to you get alerts and reminders as well as an easy reference when you’re at the hardware store.
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?